Find your traineeship place here.
SCHOLARSHIP: To receive Erasmus+ scholarship, you have to apply for selection of candidates that takes place twice per year – until October 31 and until March 31 applying online at OutgoingExchange.rtu.lv. If you have been already nominated for receiving Erasmus+ scholarship, you do not have to apply for selection of candidates again. You can have several Erasmus+ traineeship and/or study exchange mobilities in total not exceeding 12 months within the same study level.
Traineeship can take place in these countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Spain, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Sweden; EEA member states – Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway; EU candidate countries – Turkey, the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia. With Erasmus+ support, you cannot do traineeship in Latvia.
You can do 1) mandatory traineeship if included in your RTU study programme, 2) voluntary traineeship, for example, in summer, 3) recent graduate traineeship within one year after graduation from RTU.
- Xomnia / Netherlands – Big data engineering
- Animafest Experience Hotels and Resorts / Spain
- Būvniecības studentiem: SkontoPlan / Lielbritānija
- www.praxisnetwork.eu (offers available after registration)
- www.placementslovakia.com; open vacancies in February-March
- www.karabuk.edu.tr – Karabuk University departments, contact person Mehmet Volkan AKSAY (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- ESN Lisbon
- BD Electronics Ltd
- BOSCH group
- BMW Group Germany
- MAGNETIC MRO / Estonia – 1) Sheet metal worker apprentices; 2) Basic mechanic apprentice; 3) Composite technician apprentice; 4) Aircraft painter apprentices
Photo by rawpixel on Unsplash
16 Nov 2018