|Academic field||Generic programmes and qualifications (ISCED 00)
Studies in relevant field
To be eligible to participate in selection for Erasmus+ mobility your English skills have to correspond to at least level B1 according to the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages). Written English language test will be organized at Riga Technical University during selection procedure. Applicants with level below B1 will be rejected from the competition.
Moreover, applicants have to check the language requirements of particular host institution they would like to go to.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
- At the moment of application for Erasmus+ scholarship for traineeship, students are not required to know a particular traineeship place.
- Once the selection process is concluded and students are approved for receiving Erasmus+ scholarship, it will stay available while student is studying at RTU and within one year after the graduation from RTU.
- Students are responsible for finding a traineeship place through online resources, personal contacts or contacting companies working in the particular field etc. Traineeship scholarship can be used for bachelor, master and doctoral thesis development in a partner university.
- Students can do several Erasmus+ traineeship (and/or exchange study) periods, in total not exceeding 12 months within each study level (bachelor, master, doctoral).
- Students do not need to keep to traineeship details (country, period, time of traineeship) given while filling in the application for scholarship if later different traineeship opportunities appear. Traineeship cannot be carried out in Latvia.
- The minimum period of traineeship – 2 months, maximum – 12 months.
Please note that this is an application for RTU internal selection for Erasmus scholarship. This application WILL NOT be forwarded to companies.
Useful links to traineeship offers:
- www.praxisnetwork.eu/ (offers available upon registration)
- www.karabuk.edu.tr/en/ – Karabuk University, contact person Mehmet Volkan AKSAY (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- www.daimler.com/career/ – Daimler AG
- www.kraftheinzcompany.com/careers-university-relations.html – The Kraft Heinz Company
Start time will be depending on the individual plan with the host organisation.