Contact info of embassies

Photo illustrating the news item

RTU full-time foreign students who are going for Erasmus+ mobility, need to contact the embassy of the host country to find out what immigration formalities need to be completed and what documents need to be obtained before the mobility.

See contact information of embassies under The Diplomatic List.

Photo by Sebastiano Piazzi on Unsplash

1 Oct 2022